Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Clues

Well me and a friend have decided to collect our bank rubbish and sell everything, within 2 days she had gotten 95 prayer (7 levels) and 88 Herblore (5 levels). Whereas i on the other hand had gotten 81 smithing taking me ages through gold and enough resources to get me to 95 easily.

So we sat down few days later and exclaimed that she was probably quiting and that i was most probably going to play less and so through a few ideas of just talking about money making clues came up. So this being the next day i got my awful armour that was left out of the bank, black d'hide and a dds and made my way to jellies to have a much needed break from smithing and here in a few hours will be some pictures of clues done, level 3 of course =]. hope you enjoy.



14:05



18:25


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment